The Bridge Leisure Centre
The Bridge Leisure Centre is located on Wickhurst Lane, next to Tesco. There is a cafe on site. The leisure centre has disabled parking, a lift, and a Changing Places disabled toilet and changing facility. The Bridge is managed by Places Leisure.
For prices, class times and memberships, please visit The Bridge Leisure Centre website or call the centre on 01403 211311.
Find The Bridge Leisure Centre
Wickhurst Lane, Broadbridge Heath, Horsham RH12 3YS
Gym and sports facilities
Sign up for monthly membership or pay as you go at the gym. Classes are also available on a pay as you go basis.
Gym features include:
- Cardio and strength training equipment
- Advanced weight training area
- Personal training sessions
- Tailored workout advice
- Supervised sessions for 11-15 year olds
- Class timetable, including Group Cycling, Body Pump, yoga, teen circuits and RIG
For more details, including opening times, visit the centre's gym page.
The Bridge Leisure Centre has the following sports facilities:
- Six-court sports hall
- Five outdoor sports courts
- Three studios
- Indoor cycling studio
- Athletics track
For more details, class information and online booking, visit the leisure centre’s Sports page.
The Bridge's amazing indoor climbing experience features 11 fun themed climbing experiences and 19 individual climbing lines up to a maximum height of 7.5 metres, each showcasing striking designs.
The Bridge leisure centre runs the following sessions for under 5s:
- Active Tots Play on climbing apparatus, tunnels and soft play
- Active Play & Bounce Bouncy castle, trampoline, soft play and bikes
The centre’s purpose-built sensory room is designed for disabled children and adults and under 5s. It provides a relaxing environment that is interactive and fun.
- Ball pond with hoist access
- UV light panel
- Milky way carpet
- Light totems
- Interactive games panels
- Fibre optic strands
- Light projector
- Soothing sounds
For more details and opening times, visit the Sensory room page.